The Coastwest Grants round in now open and to help you write a winning application NACC is sharing a list of hot tips from Chris Lukes of Coastwest.
Some Tips for Writing a Successful Application
- Ensure that you read the guidelines
- Up to $500 towards the required audit statement can be asked for in the grant application
- Be clear when answering the questions
- Don’t provide more information than was asked for
- Don’t forget the deadline 5pm Monday 15 June 2015
Find out more about the Coastwest Grants Program.
Share this Post