NACC would like to thank everyone who has contributed to the development of NARvis, without their expert advice, critical review and feedback it would not have been possible.
Technical Working Group
Special thanks to members of the Technical Working Group who have helped guide the process and keep it on track.
- Anthony Desmond (Department of Parks and Wildlife)
- Craig Scott (Department of Water) Former Member
- David Sands (Department of Planning)
- Elise Ronan (Department of Aboriginal Affairs) Former Member
- Mark Canny (Department of Water)
- Paul Findlater (Department of Agriculture and Food)
- Robyn Nicholas (City of Greater Geraldton)
- Suresh Job (Durack Institute of Technology)
- Tia Byrd (Department of Planning)
- Wayne McDonald (Department of Aboriginal Affairs) Former Member
NARvis Project Team
- Emma Jackson (Northern Agricultural Catchments Council)
- Peter MacKay (Northern Agricultural Catchments Council)
- Sarah Samulkiewicz-Taylor (Northern Agricultural Catchments Council)
NARvis Promotional Video
Thank you to all the community members (listed below) who have generously allowed their photos and footage to be used in the NARvis promotional video.
Charles & Gwen Hyde
Jacqueline Bradley (DAA)
Mic & Wendy Payne